Documents for issuing a visa at the Consular Section of the Embassy of Greece in the Republic of Kazakhstan in Astana:
- If employed:
- Visa application form (filled in the personal account, instructions)
- 2 color photos must be attached ; the photo should be passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. About 80% part of the photo must be filled by the applicant’s face.
- International passport (including copies of all Schengen visas).Passport should be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of visa issuance, include at least two blank pages. Passport validity should be less than 10 years from the issue date till the submission date.
- Copy of passport and all Schengen visas.
- Copy of identity card.
- Certificate from the place of work with indication of the position, salary and employment history. The certificate must be executed on the company's official letterhead, indicating the address and telephone number of the company, dated and sealed with a signature and stamp, issued no earlier than one month before the submission of documents for a visa + reference from 1C Accounting (if available).
- Bank statement of the availability of funds on the balance sheet € 60 per day per person.
- Cost of visa to Greece:
€ 80- for adult citizens of Kazakhstan, submitting documents to the visa center (the payment will be in Kazakhstan tenge (KZT) by the internal rate of the visa center) € 20 - for children under 12 years old, with their own passport (the payment will be in Kazakhstan tenge (KZT) by the internal rate of the visa center).