The Embassy accepts the documents in Lithuanian, Belarusian, Russian or English. When filling out the application form, you can only use Latin letters.
1. Application form
Application form should be filled in online using Latin letters. To fill the application form click here.
After completing the visa application form, it is necessary to print and sign in two places (section 37 and the bottom part of the 4th page). The application form for minor must be signed by both parents (if the application form is signed by one parent, then the consent of the other parent (in free form)).
- Photo ()
- Colored one with the light background with the dimensions of 35 x 45 mm;
- The photo must be taken no earlier than 6 months before the submission of documents;
- About 80% part of the photo must be filled by the applicant’s face;
- The photo should be glued at the Application form;
- Learn more about visa photo requirements here.
- Passport (travel document)
- Passport (official travel document) should be valid for at least more than 3 months beyond the validity of the requested visa
- Should be issued less than 10 years ago;
- Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
If the applicant is the citizen of the 3rd country he needs to confirm his legal stay in the Republic of Belarus in accordance with the legislation (original document and a copy).
- The travel health insurance should cover any expenses, which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, medical emergency (accident or sickness), emergency hospital treatment or accidental death, injury or disablement benefit ) while in the Schengen Area;
- insurance should be valid for all Schengen member states and cover the entire period of the intended stay or transit with addition of 15 days validity;
- minimum coverage must be 30.000 EUR
Medical insurance agreement concluded after 14 March 2016 is accepted only in print
If an Applicant requests for multi-entry visa it’s acceptable to submit adequate and valid travel medical insurance covering the period of their first intended visit.
- For minors:
- Certificate from the place of work
- Сору of birth certificate.
- If a minor child leaves the country accompanied by one of the parents / guardian, who already has a valid Schengen visa, the copy of this visa has to be attached to the documents. In this case the consent signed by both parents/ guardians and allowing the child to leave the borders of the Republic of Belarus is not needed.
- If the minor leaves without accompanied by one of the parents or legal guardians, the original and a copy of the notarized consent to leave Belarus signed by both parents or legal guardians is provided (in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus) are provided. If a child has only one parent or guardian, the confirming documents are provided (for instance, death certificate of another parent, single parent document, etc.).
All employed Applicants provide letter from employer (original). The following information should be included into this document:
- current position;
- date of employment and labor contract expiration date (if applicable);
- salary for past 3 months.
Individual entrepreneurs instead of Certificate from the place of work provide:
- Registration certificate of individual enterprise (original and copy);
- Tax bill (original and copy) or paid tax reference (original).
Students instead of proof of employment shall provide student card (original and copy) or letter from university / college (original).
Pensioners shall provide pension certificate (original and copy).
The cost of a visa: the single-entry visa -150 EUR, for half a year -180 EUR, for 1 year -235 EUR
Color scanned copy of international passport with at least 6 months remaining validity.
Applicant has to submit an observation page in their passport (If Any) or the Child endorsed page (If any) in the Non Mandatory Documents field.